Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Norton
Dr. Janet Norton, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Norton is affiliated with Sisters Of Charity Health Care System Corporation, Richmond University Medical Center and Saint Vincents Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Norton has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Norton has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Janet Norton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Joseph Fulco
Staten Island, NY 0.17 mi37
Dr. David Cornell
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0.20 mi27
Dr. Gene Coppa
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0.31 mi43