A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Norton, Anti-Aging Specialist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Norton, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aging Management
- Anti-Aging Medicine
- Bio Identical Hormones
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Norton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elaine Norton MD and FACS is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Norton practice?
- Dr. Janet Norton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Janet Norton practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.