A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Norton, Anti-Aging Specialist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Norton, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Norton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elaine Norton FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Norton practice?
- Dr. Janet Norton has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Norton practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.