> > Patient Reviews
Anti-Aging Specialist, Surgeon

1629 Victory Blvd
Staten Island, NY 10314
718-727-9125
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Norton is a very smart compassionate woman. I trust her completely .

|  Great, Responsive Doctor  |  show details
by Ashton Laurent on Sep 11th, 2014

I am always able to see Dr. Norton when I need to (which I appreciate). She has extended hours which make it easy when I'm working. I can also reach her by phone on her days off if I need a prescription refill. What I like best is that I have all my medical records and that she explains everything in my lab tests very clearly and understandably. We are able to work out a course of treatment together. Also, Dr. Norton is the ONLY doctor who really followed up on me when I had anemia, so that I was able to get to a hematologist for treatment. I like my other doctor, but no one followed up with me when I had a blood problem. Dr. Norton was right there to explain the problem and get me the help I needed.

|  show details
Jun 18th, 2014

Most comprehensive medical visit I have experienced. Knowledgeable in state of the art medicine. Explanation although sophisticated was clearly understandable. Her policy of giving the patients not only their lab results but also copies of their medical chart sets a new standard in medical care. Thank you Dr. Norton!

|  Thorough and Professional  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Norton is very thorough and professional. She takes time with each of her patients and explains everything completely. I have never felt rushed or pressured and have always felt that I had her full attention. She gives her patients their records - so that whatever she has, they have. This makes it easy if I need lab reports for another doctor or if I want to review what we have covered during the office visits. If Dr. Norton doesn't have all the answers, she makes it her business to get the answers and will call back with answers. Her staff is friendly and professional and it is always a pleasure to go to her office.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

Dr Norton is caring and gentle. She has done several procedures on me including removing a nodule from my breast and several cysts from various parts of my body. She is not only a great surgeon, she goes above and beyond for her patients,is compassionate and a caring listener.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

Excellent and careing doctor. Never hurries patients and answers all questions thoroughly.