Dr. Janet Norton, MD
Anti-Aging Specialist, Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Go there  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2014

She knows her stuff. State of the art.

|  Change of Life Help  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2014

I was in between regular periods and not quite menopause I felt awful, hot flashes, irritable and could not sleep. I did not know the change could be treated with bioidentical hormones. The only option from my Gyn was birth control pills which I did not want. The treatment is pricey but well worth it.

Nov 15th, 2014

Nov 13th, 2014

I have been seeing pain management for many years for problems with my back. Dr. Norton looked at my cortisol and found that it was burned out. After all the doctors I have seen this one finally helped me.

Nov 4th, 2014

|  No more hot flashes  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2014

A lot time spent with the doctor. But to balance my hormones, all of them, takes a while and a lot of fine tuning. It is expensive, but worth it. I am feeling better, sleeping better, and no more hot flashes. If you think being healthy is expensive, try being sick.

Oct 27th, 2014

Dr. Norton explains what I have to do and why. I came away with a much better understanding of what I had had for a long time. Good manners. Would highly recommend,.

|  Fast appointments  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2014

I called for an appointment and was seen the next day. The office is small and private. Dr. Norton does not take insurance but her assistant gave me all of the paperwork I needed. I actually enjoyed the appointment, relaxed, informative and sometimes funny.

|  I love Dr. Norton  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2014

State of the art medicine with old fashioned bedside manner. Pleasant, funny and scientific, all at the same time. I am feeling much better and confident since I am seeing her.

Oct 14th, 2014

Very impressed.

Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Norton is a very smart compassionate woman. I trust her completely .

|  Great, Responsive Doctor  |  show details
by Ashton Laurent on Sep 11th, 2014

I am always able to see Dr. Norton when I need to (which I appreciate). She has extended hours which make it easy when I'm working. I can also reach her by phone on her days off if I need a prescription refill. What I like best is that I have all my medical records and that she explains everything in my lab tests very clearly and understandably. We are able to work out a course of treatment together. Also, Dr. Norton is the ONLY doctor who really followed up on me when I had anemia, so that I was able to get to a hematologist for treatment. I like my other doctor, but no one followed up with me when I had a blood problem. Dr. Norton was right there to explain the problem and get me the help I needed.

Jun 18th, 2014

Most comprehensive medical visit I have experienced. Knowledgeable in state of the art medicine. Explanation although sophisticated was clearly understandable. Her policy of giving the patients not only their lab results but also copies of their medical chart sets a new standard in medical care. Thank you Dr. Norton!

|  Thorough and Professional  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Norton is very thorough and professional. She takes time with each of her patients and explains everything completely. I have never felt rushed or pressured and have always felt that I had her full attention. She gives her patients their records - so that whatever she has, they have. This makes it easy if I need lab reports for another doctor or if I want to review what we have covered during the office visits. If Dr. Norton doesn't have all the answers, she makes it her business to get the answers and will call back with answers. Her staff is friendly and professional and it is always a pleasure to go to her office.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

Dr Norton is caring and gentle. She has done several procedures on me including removing a nodule from my breast and several cysts from various parts of my body. She is not only a great surgeon, she goes above and beyond for her patients,is compassionate and a caring listener.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

Excellent and careing doctor. Never hurries patients and answers all questions thoroughly.

> > Patient Reviews