Anti-Aging Specialist, Surgeon

Mar 6th, 2015

I asked my family doctor fwho was the best for testosterone therapy. He told me Dr. Norton. Instead of uncomfortablem it was like talkinf ro a very smart friend., Things are working fine.

Mar 4th, 2015

Dr. Norton has becone my only doctor. She answers questions the other doctors blew off. My gynecologist was useless and obnoxious. My hormones are purring and so am I.

Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Norton treats your hormone replacement with precision, not just a standard dose. She says she has no standard patients only individuals who need individual doses. I agree.

Feb 28th, 2015

Having knowledge is one thing, explaining it is another. Dr. Norton does both. Makes scary stuff easy.

Feb 23rd, 2015

I have done 2 rounds of HCG but fI am down 45 pounds. She has you weigh in once a week. She and Cecelia have been supportive and gave me a lot of encouragement. I am fitting into clothes from 10 years ago.

Feb 17th, 2015

I did not realize that hormone replacement was so complicated, but I would rather do the tests and know where my levels are than have a doctor who is just winging it with the same dose for everyone. I have every confidence that I am being taken care of in the state of the art way.

Best face cream ever show details Best face cream ever
Feb 8th, 2015

Who knew estrogen replacement comes as a cream. It's the best anti-wrinkle cream I ever put on my face in my 75 years. Bravo Dr. Norton.

Not glitzy, just good medicine show details Not glitzy, just good medicine
Feb 4th, 2015

I went to one of the 'hormone factories' with the glitzy ads. They were more interested in money than care and information. Dr. Norton's officer is small, cozy, and looks like a living room. She explained more than I had learned in the previous office and continues to monitor your hormones every few months. This is an old fashioned bedside manner with the latest in medical information.

Do not let menopause stop you show details Do not let menopause stop you
Feb 4th, 2015

In a corporate world, an obvious hot flash is a sign of weakness and the shark bites fly. I cannot have this handicap. BHRT is the way to go. Dr. Norton fixed my hormones. I am glad I am here and I have been promoted.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Norton operated on me about 10 years ago for a breast problem, She was wonderful then and is wonderful now, but she is fixing my hormones. Same concern and respect for the patient.

Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Norton is not onlyu an excellent clinician, but she is also a great person, involved and supporting of her community. I never expected complimentary tickets to a local concert for all of her patients. She hosted a breakfast in her office before the walk Making Strides in support of breast cancer issues. More people should follow her example.

Go there show details Go there
Dec 3rd, 2014

She knows her stuff. State of the art.

Change of Life Help show details Change of Life Help
Dec 1st, 2014

I was in between regular periods and not quite menopause I felt awful, hot flashes, irritable and could not sleep. I did not know the change could be treated with bioidentical hormones. The only option from my Gyn was birth control pills which I did not want. The treatment is pricey but well worth it.

Nov 15th, 2014

Nov 13th, 2014

I have been seeing pain management for many years for problems with my back. Dr. Norton looked at my cortisol and found that it was burned out. After all the doctors I have seen this one finally helped me.

Nov 4th, 2014

No more hot flashes show details No more hot flashes
Oct 29th, 2014

A lot time spent with the doctor. But to balance my hormones, all of them, takes a while and a lot of fine tuning. It is expensive, but worth it. I am feeling better, sleeping better, and no more hot flashes. If you think being healthy is expensive, try being sick.

Oct 27th, 2014

Dr. Norton explains what I have to do and why. I came away with a much better understanding of what I had had for a long time. Good manners. Would highly recommend,.

Fast appointments show details Fast appointments
Oct 21st, 2014

I called for an appointment and was seen the next day. The office is small and private. Dr. Norton does not take insurance but her assistant gave me all of the paperwork I needed. I actually enjoyed the appointment, relaxed, informative and sometimes funny.

I love Dr. Norton show details I love Dr. Norton
Oct 19th, 2014

State of the art medicine with old fashioned bedside manner. Pleasant, funny and scientific, all at the same time. I am feeling much better and confident since I am seeing her.

Oct 14th, 2014

Very impressed.

Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Norton is a very smart compassionate woman. I trust her completely .

Great, Responsive Doctor show details Great, Responsive Doctor
by Ashton Laurent on Sep 11th, 2014

I am always able to see Dr. Norton when I need to (which I appreciate). She has extended hours which make it easy when I'm working. I can also reach her by phone on her days off if I need a prescription refill. What I like best is that I have all my medical records and that she explains everything in my lab tests very clearly and understandably. We are able to work out a course of treatment together. Also, Dr. Norton is the ONLY doctor who really followed up on me when I had anemia, so that I was able to get to a hematologist for treatment. I like my other doctor, but no one followed up with me when I had a blood problem. Dr. Norton was right there to explain the problem and get me the help I needed.

Jun 18th, 2014

Most comprehensive medical visit I have experienced. Knowledgeable in state of the art medicine. Explanation although sophisticated was clearly understandable. Her policy of giving the patients not only their lab results but also copies of their medical chart sets a new standard in medical care. Thank you Dr. Norton!

Thorough and Professional show details Thorough and Professional
Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Norton is very thorough and professional. She takes time with each of her patients and explains everything completely. I have never felt rushed or pressured and have always felt that I had her full attention. She gives her patients their records - so that whatever she has, they have. This makes it easy if I need lab reports for another doctor or if I want to review what we have covered during the office visits. If Dr. Norton doesn't have all the answers, she makes it her business to get the answers and will call back with answers. Her staff is friendly and professional and it is always a pleasure to go to her office.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Sep 9th, 2011

Dr Norton is caring and gentle. She has done several procedures on me including removing a nodule from my breast and several cysts from various parts of my body. She is not only a great surgeon, she goes above and beyond for her patients,is compassionate and a caring listener.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 24th, 2011

Excellent and careing doctor. Never hurries patients and answers all questions thoroughly.