A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Osterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Osterman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osterman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Osterman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Osterman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Osterman practice?
- Dr. Janet Osterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Osterman practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.