A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Osuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osuch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osuch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Osuch, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Osuch graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Osuch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Rose Osuch MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Osuch practice?
- Dr. Janet Osuch has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Osuch practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.