Dr. Janet Pearl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Pearl?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Janet Pearl?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2016

Great experiance

I've had a long history of a very painful knee with many problems and Dr. Pearl listened to all of my problems. She recommended cryoablation for my knee. About six weeks after the procedure was done my knee was feeling much better. Now it's about 12 weeks later and I can honestly say that I've got a lot of my knee function back. I can't thank Dr. Pearl enough. Her staff were very caring and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Pearl to anyone with any chronic pain issues.

June 12th, 2016

CSM

Dr. Pearl & her staff were excellent professionals while providing me the care I needed for my lower back pain. They always ensured I understood the medication I was prescribed to take and the dosage to take. Dr. Pearl's care and concern for my pain were the factors that make her the best physician I've had for reducing the pain I have in my lower back. I'd recommend her and her staff to any time for pain care.

May 15th, 2016

Dedicated to finding a cure to my pain

My pain is not gone completely however it is much less than before I began seeing my doctor She still continues to work on finding something to help the pain all together. She is very dedicated to ensuring her patients are taken care of and treated with respect. Also much time was put in to ensure I was accurately diagnosed backed my testing which is very re assuring to me after spending my entire life in pain and finally knowing exactly what it is. I would recommend her to anyone struggling with long-term pain or injury.

March 21st, 2016

Very sweet and proffesional staff, they seem to Really care about you which is nice!

I've been back numerous times with help relieving my pain in sevrral areas. Will go again soon for my pinched nerves in my shoulders!

October 3rd, 2015

Confidence

Like many people, I had heard mixed reviews about pain treatments. Then my doctor told me I could see either a neurosurgeon or a pain specialist -- and I chose the pain doc! I'm amazed with the excellent result of my lumbar injections. Not only is my back pain under control, but my health has benefitted in other ways. I have more energy; I don't catch every cold that goes around; my anxiety and depression have gotten better; I go to sleep easier and sleep more soundly; and my posture is better which affects my stamina and mood. I'm not certain that my results would have been as good at another practice. Dr. Pearl and her staff are simply excellent. Everyone I've met there is professional and kind. During my first treatment I had a panic attack, and Dr. Pearl stopped IMMEDIATELY even though she was almost finished. She has my complete confidence.

September 17th, 2015

Review of my experience as a patient of Dr. Pearl

Dr. Pearl sent me to Physical Therapy and then had me get an MRI. She determined exactly what the problem was causing pain in my thighs and pelvis. When I mentioned to other doctors that I was seeing Dr. Pearl for my back and leg pain, they each had the highest praise for her. By following her advice I am now essentially pain free. She is an excellent listener to what the patient has to say. Anyone with a difficult pain problem would be well advised to see Dr. Pearl.

June 16th, 2015

Caring and compassionate.

Caring and compassionate. I'd been suffering with lower back pain for 2 months. Dr Pearl took the time to listen to my complaint and her patience and treatment recommendations really helped me. A godsend.

January 17th, 2015

Complete satisfaction with care and results from Dr Janet Pearl.

I have had chronic back pain for years as a result of stenosis, arthritis and a hairline fracture of the back. When I was referred to Dr Pearl for these conditions she treated me for such and I had some relief,although I was still in pain. Dr Pearl then realized I had bursitis of my left hip as well, that did not show up on x-rays ordered by my primary care physician. After treating me for this problem,I am pain free and forever grateful to Dr. Pearl.

December 19th, 2014

This Doctor is "no pain"

I didn't believe in miracles but Doctor Pearl is as close as your going to get to one! Don't be afraid of putting yourself totally in her hands. She is very sweet and gentle and really knows what's what's the best treatment for your pain. I found the entire staff considerate,and knowledgeable . If your in pain,this is the place to go!

December 15th, 2014

Very comfortable

Dr Pearl and her staff put you right at ease with listening and asking the right questions regarding your issues. They don't rush you in and out and they are committed to finding the right diagnosis and resolution for your needs.

December 8th, 2014

Office Manager with CRMA

The care I have recieved with Dr Pearl and her staff has been hands down first class. It starts at the front desk, to the medical assistants, to NP. Everyone had made each visit I had in Marlboro and Framingham very comfortable. I have recommended the facility to many of our patients, to be a patient myself helps. Keep up the fantastic job you all do!!!!!!!

June 20th, 2014

Worst ever

waited over an hour for every appointment. Was supposed to get an injection to help with bursitis. While I was on the table ready for the procedure, the doc took a cell phone call and disappeared for 20 minutes. Finally came in, no apology, gave injection...it didn't work. Office poorly managed. Would never go back there.