A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Ploss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Ploss is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Ploss, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ploss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ploss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Ploss MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Ploss practice?
- Dr. Janet Ploss has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Ploss practices Occupational Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Preventive Medicine Specialists.