A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Pragit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Pragit, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pragit graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Martha Pragit DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Pragit practice?
- Dr. Janet Pragit has 13 office locations.
Dr. Janet Pragit practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.