A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Pragit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Pragit, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pragit
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pragit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pragit graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Martha Pragit DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Pragit practice?
- Dr. Janet Pragit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Pragit practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.