A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Prystowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Prystowsky is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Prystowsky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Prystowsky graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Prystowsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Hill Prystowsky MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Janet H. Prystowsky practice?
- Dr. Janet Prystowsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Prystowsky practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.