Dr. Janet Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Harrison?

She is fantastic!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Harrison was wonderful. She was very patient and understanding with all of my anxiety before my first colonoscopy and endoscopy. The first time I met her and her wonderful nurse LouAnn I felt comfortable and confident, in their care. My procedures involved no discomfort or anxiety. Dr. Harrison has great bedside manner, and her concern and compassion are evident with each encounter. I just can't say enough about her and her staff. Would recommend he to anyone.

Wow

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Harrison was referred to me by another physician. I had some issues and needed to get things resolved. Dr. Harrison was very patient with me with my anxieties. I'm over 60 and just had my first colonoscopy. She is wonderful in her explanations and follow-up times.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2013

Dr. Harrison is patient, knowledge and caring. She is willing to take the time necessary to figure out your problem. That hasn't been my experience with other GI doctors. Her staff is particularly excellent and is very thorough. I have received excellent care over the years from Dr. Harrison and her staff and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone in need of a good GI doctor.

She has a horrible bedside manner

Posted on May 24th, 2013

The title says it all. End of story. I only had one appt with her. One was enough.

Quality of LIfe Returned

Posted on November 12th, 2010

I was finally able to get my quality of life back through Dr. Harrison's help in diagnosing and treating my Ulcerative Colitis. She was a godsend. Thank you Dr. Harrison

Posted on October 16th, 2017