A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Rawlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Rawlinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawlinson graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rawlinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Louise Rawlinson MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Rawlinson practice?
- Dr. Janet Rawlinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Rawlinson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.