Dr. Janet Roberto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Roberto?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Janet Roberto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 3rd, 2015

Does not listen to what you are telling her is wrong. Was told that the pain in my back was all in my head. Went to a specialist and my back was actually broken! Find a different doctor unless you want to buy the snake oil she is selling!

April 5th, 2014

I like Jan in some ways, but she missed diagnosed me for quite a while till my medical problem became very worse. I had to suggest to her what I thought was possibly wrong with me and then she did the testing. She seems moody and in a hurry and talks so loudly. I am not an old person who is hard of hearing.

April 5th, 2014

This doctor did not listen to me at the appointment. She got it into her head that something completely different was wrong with me and would not listen to me otherwise. The diagnosis was wrong, because she did not listen to me. I do not trust her.

July 6th, 2013

She is without a doubt the worst Dr. I have ever been to. She is rude, incompetant and has the God syndrome. I have met four people just in the last year that has quit going to her. I was at the cancer center just the other day getting treatment and the lady beside me was telling me the reason she was there and wouldn't you know her Dr. was Janet Roberto who did the same thing to her as she did me, ignored my symptoms, all she wanted to do was give me antidepresents, if I had listened to her I would have been taken 2 1/2 Ativan a day. I ended up in the hospital and ended up a serious problem. The lady in the cancer center has only a little while to live because Dr. Roberto would not listen. Her family is going to sue them. She use to be good in the begining and now I think she has no interest in her patients.

January 25th, 2013

She was fantastic!

October 9th, 2012

she was a mean ru de Dr. she should be ashamed to call herself a Dr an a christian

June 24th, 2017