A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Robison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Robison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Robison has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet M Robison MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Robison practice?
- Dr. Janet Robison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Robison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.