A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Rucker is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Rucker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pathologic Nystagmus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Charleen Rucker MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Janet C. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Janet Rucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Rucker practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.