A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Rucker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Rucker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pathologic Nystagmus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet C. Rucker practice?
Dr. Janet Rucker practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Cleveland, OH.
See New York Neurologists.