A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Ruzich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Ruzich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Ruzich, DO, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruzich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet C Ruzich DO and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janet C. Ruzich practice?
- Dr. Janet Ruzich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Ruzich practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Oncologists.