A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Ruzich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Ruzich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruzich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruzich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Ruzich, DO, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruzich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet C Ruzich DO and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janet C. Ruzich practice?
- Dr. Janet Ruzich has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Ruzich practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Oncologists.