A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Ryan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital
- Winneshiek Medical Center, Decorah, IA
- California Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Sue Ryan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Janet Ryan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janet Ryan practices Family Medicine near Calmar, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ossian, IA and Waukon, IA.
See Calmar Family Physicians.