A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Ryan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital
- Winneshiek Medical Center, Decorah, IA
- California Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Sue Ryan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Janet Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Ryan practices Family Medicine near Decorah, IA.
See Decorah Family Physicians.