A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Showe Chen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Janet Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Chen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.