A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Nguyen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Sue Nguyen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Janet Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Nguyen practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.