A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Sanchez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Isabel Sanchez MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet I. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Janet Sanchez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Sanchez practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists.