A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Schairer is Excellent. Dr. Schairer has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Schairer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schairer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schairer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schairer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Schairer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Schairer practice?
Dr. Janet Schairer practices Pediatrics near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Schairer, Dr. Hanna Schairer, Dr. Iva Schairer, Dr. Jackie Schairer, Dr. Jan Schairer, Dr. Jana Schairer, Dr. Janae Schairer, Dr. Jane Schairer