Dr. Janet Schori Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Schori?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Janet Schori?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2015

Dr Schori is very caring & thorough I felt so much better just seeing her

November 23rd, 2012

Worst Experience

I dislike this doctor so much. I could even say I hate her. I was pregnant with my son for 3 months and she said that everything was fine. The ultrasound was great, and my baby was fine. Except one thing, the ultra sound lady after completing my ultra sound told me that I should drink a lot of water so that by next visit my emproynic fluid had to be more than it was. So I drank a lot of water, and went to visit a month later which my baby would have been 4 months old. I went in thinking I was going to get an ultra sound to see what the sex of my baby is. But all she did was just hear the baby's heart sound which I quote she said "your baby is very active that's why the heart beat come and goes". I could see that she was confused too like what's going on, and why is it like that. My mom was with me as well, she didn't even look at the file to see whether I had gained any weight or how much I have gained, I had to ask her to see if my time of weight gain was ok or not. I told her that I had some lower abdomen pain, and she said it's ok it happens as long as it's not strong. As soon as it gets strong, I should go to the hospital. She did not even think of doing ultrasound to see if everything was ok. That same day, my pain got worse and after a while it got better, however in the middle of the night I had bleeding, and my water broke. I lost my baby. After that I never spoke to her again or visited. However someone else went and told her, and the only excuse she had was, well she wasn't my doctor from the beginning. However, I went in to see her as soon as I found out I was pregnant, which was like a month later. All I am saying is make sure she takes really good care of you and your baby. It wasn't easy for us. It doesn't matter who the doctor is, it does not have to be this doctor. It could be anyone. Do all the research. BE CAREFUL!!!

February 9th, 2012

Zero stars for Dr. Schori. She was the on-call obstetrician who delivered my daughter's first baby (my granddaughter) three months ago. My daughter's wonderful obstetrician was not on call that weekend. My daughter labored for 48 hours, and then pushed for 4 hours. The nurses in the labor and delivery room repeatedly called Dr. Schori who either could not be reached or simply did not return the call. She finally arrived at the hospital, gazed dispassionately at my daughter who was completely exhausted and in terrible pain (the baby was evidently in a near transverse position and could not have possibly been delivered vaginally) and said to no one in particular, "well this is not happening." She performed a C-section about 45 minutes later and throughout the surgery gossiped with another assistant instead of concerning herself with the patient's emotional welfare. I would not recommend this physician to anyone!

November 14th, 2009

Be patient when calling to make an appointment. Wait time in lobby was about 45 minutes. Wait time to see doctor was 10 minutes. Very good doctor, I would go see her again.

June 8th, 2017