A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Schreiber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Schreiber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Schreiber MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Janet Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Schreiber practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.