Internist

May 25th, 2012

Terrible at diagnosing a problem. Great at giving you prescriptions to keep you addicted. If your looking for a pill pusher, then you will be happy.

Very compassionate show details Very compassionate
Nov 11th, 2011

dr schreiber really took the time to get to know me and has been very compassionate about all of my medical needs.

Nov 1st, 2011

I called for three weeks trying to get the doctor to call me back and the receptionist would either say she'll have her call me back or for me to call the next day and I never got anywhere. If you get the answering machine, dont bother - as they wont call you back from that either. She had nice bedside manner when I did visit her, although

Don't go here show details Don't go here
Jun 14th, 2010

After long term care with this physician I realize it was a huge mistake. Her office was very poorly run and she has multiple inappropriate relationships with patients. See medical board data before deciding to trust her with your health care.

Always has been great with me show details Always has been great with me
May 12th, 2010

I have been seeing this Doctor for a long time. She spends a long time face to face with each patient in her office. She has proven to me to be a concerned, caring doctor. For someone who is pretty proactive this has been great. I also know a lot of her patients are elderly and she is wonderful and patient with them.

Jan 29th, 2010

Although the office staff is friendly I do not believe the doctor takes the time to really help the paitent until its too late. How do you diagnose someone over the phone without running any tests or seeing them? Apparently this doctor likes to do that sort of thing. Not too keen on her and will be switching asap.For an internalist i would think certain tests and blood work would have done for specific symptoms. These were only done after a trip to ER was necessary. Doctors there said they should have been ran a long time ago.