A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Schwartz is Satisfactory. Dr. Schwartz has been reviewed by 28 patients who have provided 20 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Janet Schwartz practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solana Beach, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Schwartz, Dr. Janessa Schwartz, Dr. Hanna Schwartz, Dr. Jackie Schwartz, Dr. Janine Schwartz, Dr. Janice Schwartz, Dr. Janina Schwartz, Dr. Shawnda Schwartz