A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Schwartz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Janet Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Janet Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Schwartz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.