Dr. Janet Seper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Seper?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Janet Seper?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, detailed, and professional.

June 24th, 2015

Dr. Seper is very knowledgable, efficient, and caring. I wouldn't see anyone else!

August 14th, 2013

Fantastic doc!

Loved this doctor! She did my adult tonsillectomy seven years ago at age 35 (which is a terribly painful surgery, by the way.) I had post-op complications of extreme pain and swelling and ended up in the ER the next day. She responded promptly & efficiently when the hospital ER called her to confer. I'm an RN and us nurses can be very specific about our treatment plans. Dr Seper was patient, compassionate, caring, professional, knowledgable, skilled, and sensitive to my individual requests. She even ordered the specific pain medicine that I requested- even though it wasn't the "usual" medication she prescribed. She treated me like an individual patient with individual & unique needs. I eventually healed from the surgery and post-op comps with a successful & positive outcome. Even though the surgery itself is a miserable one, my entire experience with Dr Seper -from start to finish- was top notch. I highly recommend this awesome doc.

September 19th, 2017