A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Shaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaefer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaefer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Shaefer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaefer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shaefer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet R Shaefer MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Shaefer practice?
- Dr. Janet Shaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Shaefer practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Internists and Rapid City Radiologists.