A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Shaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaefer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaefer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Shaefer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaefer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shaefer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet R Shaefer MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Shaefer practice?
- Dr. Janet Shaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Shaefer practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Internists and Rapid City Radiologists.