A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Slota is Excellent. Dr. Slota has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Slota, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slota graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Slota has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health New England - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Slota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet A. Slota practice?
Dr. Janet Slota practices Pediatrics near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Slota, Dr. Janessa Slota, Dr. Hanna Slota, Dr. Jackie Slota, Dr. Janine Slota, Dr. Janice Slota, Dr. Janina Slota, Dr. Shawnda Slota