A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Smalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Smalley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smalley graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Smalley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Lucille Smalley MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Smalley practice?
- Dr. Janet Smalley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Smalley practices Emergency Medicine near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Palmer Emergency Physicians.