A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Soliman is Poor. Dr. Soliman has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soliman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet F. Soliman practice?
Dr. Janet Soliman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians and Hawthorne General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Soliman, Dr. Janessa Soliman, Dr. Hanna Soliman, Dr. Jackie Soliman, Dr. Janine Soliman, Dr. Janice Soliman, Dr. Janina Soliman, Dr. Shawnda Soliman