Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

1.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
NOT A GOOD DR show details NOT A GOOD DR
Apr 15th, 2015

When we moved to CA we were looking for a doctor from our own race "Egyptian" to make it easier to describe our health status. We had an apointment with our new PCP/ Dr. Janet Solomon @ Hawthorne to be seen for the first time. We got the appointment for myself, my husband(just got out of an open heart surgery) and our two little kids. The appointment was today April 15th @ 12:00 PM but we were seen at 3:00 PM for a very short period of time while she was standing and not looking to us! Then when came my husband's turn, she refused to see stating she is overbooked and she said she will not be able to see the rest of the family again!! In the meantime, she had already done with a couple of people who came in after us while we were waiting for our appointment which happened to be Egyptians as well (Mr. Safwat & Mr.??) who are both Christian Egyptians but yet she made us wait since my husband's last name is a Muslim Egyptian and we have a reason to believe this treatment was based on a religious discrimination due to the political current events back in Egypt. We left the office not believing what happened and when my husband call back to complain they hung up on him when he said he had to report this misconduct to the proper authority. I called back from another phone number and tried to get an appointment as a new patient and give them a very common Egyptian Christian name and the surprise was that they still see new patients!!!!!!!

patient show details patient
by N on Jun 22nd, 2014

she did not seen interested in my time and was in a rush. not happy with her visit. asked her that i get a lot of pressure on my head and sinus. when she told me I'm fine with my results. i said are you sure all is good? She said maybe i need to see a physiatrist. i would be scared to send any mom with children or teens. i will give her a 000000 No star i hope ppl take the time to grade the doctors you see so we can get rid of the ones that don care.

May 23rd, 2012

Bad place! Don't waste your time these people are crooked.

May 8th, 2012

i would not recommend this doctor to anyone the waiting time is extreme long, and on top of that the doctor doesnt even spend 2 mins with you, this is awful

Poor service and attitudes. show details Poor service and attitudes.
Jun 27th, 2011

I wouldn't recommend this doctor at all. I went in once with a severe headache and she didn't even take the time to examine me before saying I had a migraine. I later went to another doctor and found out I had a severe inner ear infection. The staff has a horrible attitude, and they are not very nice or attentive at all. I went in a second time and she was very dismissive of what I had to say and didn't even take the time to get to the bottom of my problem. To say the least I will not be going back and I advice that you find another doctor.

Worst Dr Ever! show details Worst Dr Ever!
by Anonymous on Jun 25th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

She is the most arrogant stuck up rude and uncaring Dr I have ever encountered.She is racist and treats hispanics like dogs! This place is all about m ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Jul 14th, 2010

she is the worst female doctor ever i would not recommened her to anyone she has a bad attitute