A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Specter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Specter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Specter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Specter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Specter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Sue Specter MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Specter practice?
- Dr. Janet Specter has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Specter practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Geriatric Doctors.