Dr. Janet Spraggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Spraggins?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Janet Spraggins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2014

Ineffective treatment

She seemed bored during appts and often ran very late. Despite not improving for a year, she kept pushing meditation. Once she finally did prescribe a new med (I finally insisted on something other than her recommending more meditation) I saw huge improvement in a few weeks. She did not offer help with insurance, didn't really do therapy (just lots of awkward silence), and didn't seem concerned that we weren't getting anywhere. I feel like she should not have waited a year before trying something new when I wasn't improving. Called to transfer my records to a new doc but never heard back.

May 3rd, 2011

Wonderful Psychiatrist

Dr. Spraggins helped me to understand my problems with co-dependency and people-pleasing. I was able to learn how to have healthy limits. She taught me how to communicate better with others.She gave me valuable insights into myself that I was able to utilize to improve my functioning. I think she is a wonderful psychiatrist.

May 2nd, 2011

Excellent and Dedicated Psychiatrist

Dr. Spraggins provided me with alot of help and guidance. I was able to learn about myself and my personality type. This allowed me to function much better especially at my very stressful job. I was able to become healthier and less judgemental of myself. She is a direct and straightforward doctor who helped me to understand my interactions with others and improve my communication skills. I highly recommed her.

April 27th, 2011

Dr. Spraggins is a wonderful and thoughtful doctor. She helped me to understand how to get along better with my co-workers and friends. I am grateful for the help she gave me. I have recommended her to other people.

April 16th, 2010

A Good Solid Psychiatrist

I really like Dr. Spraggins and have recommended her to others. She was particularly helpful and knowledgeable with the court system and child custody. I found her to be a smart and caring psychiatrist with a laid back style.

March 15th, 2009