Learn more about Dr. Janet Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Strain, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strain
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Strain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Strain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Strain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Strain MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Strain practice?
- Dr. Janet Strain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janet Strain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Hawthorne, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Cardiologists.