A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Strain, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Strain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Strain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Strain MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Strain practice?
- Dr. Janet Strain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janet Strain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Hawthorne, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Cardiologists.