A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Strozeski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Strozeski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strozeski graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Strozeski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Strozeski MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Strozeski practice?
- Dr. Janet Strozeski has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Strozeski practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.