A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Sundquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Sundquist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundquist graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sundquist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Carlene Sundquist MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet C. Sundquist practice?
- Dr. Janet Sundquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Sundquist practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.