A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Sundquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Sundquist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundquist graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sundquist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundquist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 30 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet C. Sundquist practice?
Dr. Janet Sundquist practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.