Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  former colleague  |  show details
by nancy edwards cogswell on Apr 11th, 2013

Janet served as a weekender for coverage on our psychiatric crisis service in a mid size hospital in western Conn. At that time we interacted for a full shift evaluating people in the E. R. for admission or referral to out patient services......we interviewed the patient and significant others and worked as a team with oncoming evening, night shift mental health workers and psych. nurses. Janet was very well liked due to her attentiveness to patient's clinical situation, family crises which often accompany the presentation and appropriateness of referral to various levels of care after discharge from our emergency service. We all looked forward to having her share our shift, found her highly intelligent, compassionate and very easy to work with. She gets FOUR stars PLUS from me, NE-C, RN---now in Medford, Ore..

Dec 31st, 2011

Dr. Taylor is a wonderful Doctor. Although I have met her outside the office, I could immediately see that she was a caring individual who listened to my needs when I was having a problem. In fact, SHE WENT OUT OF HER WAY FOR ME!!! I will NEVER forget the kindness she showed me during our encounter. Another Doctor would have just blown me off, but not her. I am honorned to have met her and anyone considering making her their Doctor I say "KUDOS"

Feb 20th, 2011

Although I have never been a "patient" of Dr. Taylor's at her office, I have met her outside of the workplace. She was the kindest, most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever met. Actually, I did not even know that she was a doctor. I just knew her as Janet. One day, while we were speaking, I was embarrassed because I couldn't do something that was so easy for her. I was embarrassed! After making a comment to her, I asked her what she did for a living because she showed such compassion for me and listened to me. She did NOT have to go out of her way to do this for me, but she did.I wish all doctors can learn a lesson from the experience and advise I had meeting Dr. Taylor!!! She is a great inspiration to me.

Jan 19th, 2011

On the TODAY SHOW:"There are No Obgyn in that county'She's an idiot !!!!