A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Torpy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Torpy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Torpy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township Dist Mem Hosp, Saint Marys, Oh
- St Anthony Med Ctr, Rockford, Il
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torpy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Torpy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Torpy practice?
Dr. Janet Torpy practices Anesthesiology near Loves Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Loves Park Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Torpy, Dr. Hanna Torpy, Dr. Iva Torpy, Dr. Jackie Torpy, Dr. Jan Torpy, Dr. Jana Torpy, Dr. Janae Torpy, Dr. Jane Torpy