A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Torpy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Torpy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torpy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Torpy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township Dist Mem Hosp, Saint Marys, Oh
- St Anthony Med Ctr, Rockford, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Marie Torpy MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Torpy practice?
- Dr. Janet Torpy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Torpy practices Anesthesiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Minot, ND and Loves Park, IL.
See Rockford Anesthesiologists.