Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Beast Reduction and Abdomnoplasty  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2014

I went to Dr. Turkle because my family Dr. Recommended her. After my pre-surgery consultation I left not sure of what size my breast were going to be after reduction. She never showed me anything and I scheduled another appointment and took my husband and expressed my concern of not knowing. She still never showed me anything to indicate what I would look like and said a lot of it would be decided as she did the surgery. I reluctantly went forward and told her to err on the bigger side. Sadly to say I am now way too small for my body frame and she made each breast two different sizes. She became defensive when I questioned her and said I could get an implant to fix the smaller one!! I initially thought her to be thoughtful and caring but the minute I questioned any thing she got defensive and difficult to talk to. As time has gone on since surgery and things have "settled" I am deeply sorry I every had a reduction. She never discussed with me any of the psychological effect of reduction and I have learned about it the hard way. My family doctor has apologized to me for referring her and will not longer send patients to her. I would not recommend her.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Elli M on Sep 12th, 2013

I felt like the entire practice was focused on my needs. Everyone was so friendly! Dr Turkle took time with me and answered all of my questions I did a Vectra imaging and was very impressed with the images and how much confidence it gave me in proceeding. The outcome was better than I could have imagined!! Highly recommend!

|  Juvederm  |  show details
by Amy H. on Apr 1st, 2013

Horrible experience!! I was left with bruises all around my chin and, lips, and mouth. Very painful, expensive experience with a terrible outcome. After all of this, the wrinkles didn't even go away.

|  DO NOT USE JANET TURKLE!  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

I went to Janet in for a breast augmentation in January of 2011. A month after the surgery, I began to notice problems. My right implant was very visibly different than my left.I was also having a ton of discomfort, and my right implant constantly gets stuck out of place. I went and got a second opinion from another surgeon who immediately noticed something was wrong. My husband and I scheduled three apts. with Janet to express our concerns and frustration. She rudely refused to admit that anything was wrong, and insisted that it was because of the natural line of my breasts. I am now left with a right nipple and breast that hang a lot lower than my left. It looks awful, and I am very dissatisfied. Janet offered to waive her surgery fee to have another surgery, but even if it were free, I would never have her operate on me again. My breasts are also way smaller than the size and shape that I requested. I will be taking legal action against Dr. Janet Turkle. Do not waste your time and money.

|  She is Amazing!  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

She did a breast revision surgery for me. I could not be happier. She did an amazing job fixing what the idiot doctor did to me 12 years ago. I waited so long in fear of having another bad BA... So happy with the results! I trust her with any proceedure

|  Loved my breast augmentation!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Turkle did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. I went from a 32A to a 34C/32D with 300cc silicone implants. I did hours of research on before and after pics and mine look perfect! So happy with my results! Totally recommending this doctor to all my friends.

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Turtle is great but her office staff is terrible. They failed to communicate important info to me 4x, then when problems were caused by their mistakes, they were very rude and finger pointing. If you choose this practice, document the names, dates, and content of all conversations. Call frequently to make certain your file is complete (although they won't call you back).

|  Excellent attention to detail and beside manner  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

Every contact with Dr. Turkle and staff was excellent especially during and after surgery. Highly recommend her and will use her again, if needed.

|  Dr. Turkle is the best Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
by Kim on Oct 6th, 2008

I have had 2 surgical procedures perfomed by Dr. Turkle and the results of both were amazing. The was alot of pain with one procedure, but I would do it again in a heartbeat, no pain, no gain. Dr. Turkle is so sweet, caring and has such a kind and compassonite heart and I would recommend her to any one wishing to have plastic surgery. She is the best in my opinion.

|  Breast Augmentation Finally!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2008

I have wanted this procedure for so long and I love my final result. I went to another plastic surgeon in Indianapolis and am so glad that I went with Dr. Turkle!