Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 16th, 2016

I like Dr. Turkle, she is friendly and answers questions. The staff is very courteous and friendly. They had me 3 follow up appts. scheduled immediately after my surgery.

by FH on Jan 2nd, 2016

Today iam writing my 3 rd review on Dr.Turkle.....iam 6 months post my abdominoplasty.....i just love love my results.....she has changed my life.....she has magic in her hands.....iam so thankful to God that i was directed toward her......i love my results.....these last 6 months have been nothing but compliments from friends that how awesome i look......thank u thank u dr turkle for doing my abdominoplasty......u r an amazing physician....

Jan 1st, 2016

I HAVE SURGERY SCHEDULED AND I AM VERY COMFORTABLE WITH DR. TURKLE. I WILL CHECK IN AFTER SURGERY.

by FH on Oct 18th, 2015

Today is my second review of dr turkle. I had abdominoplasty done in july...iam 3 months post op......i just love my results.....dr turkle has done miracle for me.....thank u soo much doc for changing my life.....u have given me shape that exceeded my expectations.....thank u...

by FH on Sep 27th, 2015

Dr Turkle has done magic for me. Iam two months out from my abdominoplasty. She is an excellent surgeon. She has given me hourglass figure that didn't even have before i had kids. I am soo happy with my result. I thank God that he led me in her direction. She is phenomenal. Thank you thank u thank u dr turkle for changing my life. God bless you dear and i hope you continue to change peoples life like you have done for me. GOD BLESS YOU dr turkle......

botox, boltero show details botox, boltero
by Abby H on Mar 17th, 2015

I loved girls night out and the awesome specials that are always offered! I drive 3.5 hours just for Dr. Turkle to inject my botox as well as fillers.

A very happy Breast reduction patient of Dr. Turkles! show details A very happy Breast reduction patient of Dr. Turkles!
by Alison K on Mar 10th, 2015

I had Breast Reduction seven weeks ago. I am so happy with the results. Dr. Turkle was so easy to talk to. I highly recommend her. The staff was extremely helpful also. Everything went very smoothly, The surgery center was also excellent.

So Happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Turkle! show details So Happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Turkle!
Jan 11th, 2015

Dr. Turkle is a very talented, knowledgable and kind person. I have had numerous surgeries with her following a weight loss of over 100 pounds. It takes an artistic PS, who has an eye for esthetics to be able to turn lumps of loose skin into a normal and natural looking body. She gives people natural looking contours (check out her website). What she has done for me has been life changing. I highly reccomend Dr. Turkle!!!

Beast Reduction and Abdomnoplasty show details Beast Reduction and Abdomnoplasty
Oct 5th, 2014

I went to Dr. Turkle because my family Dr. Recommended her. After my pre-surgery consultation I left not sure of what size my breast were going to be after reduction. She never showed me anything and I scheduled another appointment and took my husband and expressed my concern of not knowing. She still never showed me anything to indicate what I would look like and said a lot of it would be decided as she did the surgery. I reluctantly went forward and told her to err on the bigger side. Sadly to say I am now way too small for my body frame and she made each breast two different sizes. She became defensive when I questioned her and said I could get an implant to fix the smaller one!! I initially thought her to be thoughtful and caring but the minute I questioned any thing she got defensive and difficult to talk to. As time has gone on since surgery and things have "settled" I am deeply sorry I every had a reduction. She never discussed with me any of the psychological effect of reduction and I have learned about it the hard way. My family doctor has apologized to me for referring her and will not longer send patients to her. I would not recommend her.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Elli M on Sep 12th, 2013

I felt like the entire practice was focused on my needs. Everyone was so friendly! Dr Turkle took time with me and answered all of my questions I did a Vectra imaging and was very impressed with the images and how much confidence it gave me in proceeding. The outcome was better than I could have imagined!! Highly recommend!

Juvederm show details Juvederm
by Amy H. on Apr 1st, 2013

Horrible experience!! I was left with bruises all around my chin and, lips, and mouth. Very painful, expensive experience with a terrible outcome. After all of this, the wrinkles didn't even go away.

She is Amazing! show details She is Amazing!
May 22nd, 2012

She did a breast revision surgery for me. I could not be happier. She did an amazing job fixing what the idiot doctor did to me 12 years ago. I waited so long in fear of having another bad BA... So happy with the results! I trust her with any proceedure

Loved my breast augmentation! show details Loved my breast augmentation!
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Turkle did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. I went from a 32A to a 34C/32D with 300cc silicone implants. I did hours of research on before and after pics and mine look perfect! So happy with my results! Totally recommending this doctor to all my friends.

Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Turtle is great but her office staff is terrible. They failed to communicate important info to me 4x, then when problems were caused by their mistakes, they were very rude and finger pointing. If you choose this practice, document the names, dates, and content of all conversations. Call frequently to make certain your file is complete (although they won't call you back).

Excellent attention to detail and beside manner show details Excellent attention to detail and beside manner
Mar 12th, 2011

Every contact with Dr. Turkle and staff was excellent especially during and after surgery. Highly recommend her and will use her again, if needed.

Dr. Turkle is the best Plastic Surgeon! show details Dr. Turkle is the best Plastic Surgeon!
by Kim on Oct 6th, 2008

I have had 2 surgical procedures perfomed by Dr. Turkle and the results of both were amazing. The was alot of pain with one procedure, but I would do it again in a heartbeat, no pain, no gain. Dr. Turkle is so sweet, caring and has such a kind and compassonite heart and I would recommend her to any one wishing to have plastic surgery. She is the best in my opinion.

Breast Augmentation Finally! show details Breast Augmentation Finally!
Jul 30th, 2008

I have wanted this procedure for so long and I love my final result. I went to another plastic surgeon in Indianapolis and am so glad that I went with Dr. Turkle!