A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Walker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Lynn Walker MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Walker practice?
- Dr. Janet Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.