Dr. Janet Walker MD Patient Reviews

3.0

November 21st, 2012
Knowledgeable & Thorough
Dr. Walker knows her stuff and goes about things in a quiet way. She did 2 surgeries on my daughter and did a phenomenal job. Dr. Walker was very willing to answer any and all questions that we had.

January 17th, 2012
Excellent!
Dr. Walker is a great surgeon and very helpful. She made sure that I was comfortable during my recovery process and always made sure I wasn't in pain. Overall I have been very pleased! One time there was a two hour wait to see her, which wasn't fun, but I believe she got behind in surgery. I definitely recommend her!

November 8th, 2010
Worst experience of my life!
She is horrible when it comes to people skills. You have to be sociable if you are dealing directly with people. My experience with her was awful. I was in the middle of asking her questions and she just left the room. She didn't say "Bye.", "See you next week." or "Do you have anymore questions?" Nothing! Just left! And we I said something to the staff about what she had just done, they told me, that she just didn't have time t answer my questions. She hurt my daughter every visit and didn't try to console her or soothe her. She didn't act like she cared at all about my child. My baby and I were treated like another number, not people. She's not a bit friendly. I said hello to her one day when she was off work, and she looked at me and walked on. I do not recommend her to anyone!

Health Guides