Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Wallace
Dr. Janet Wallace, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wallace is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, St Marys Hospital and Thomas Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wallace has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Wallace has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Janet Wallace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Gregory Chaney
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Huntington, WV 0.18 mi23
Dr. Linda Kessinger
Huntington, WV 0.24 mi29
Dr. Michael Ward
Family Medicine, General Practice
Huntington, WV 0.24 mi34