A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Wei is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Wei, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Wei MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet Wei practice?
- Dr. Janet Wei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Wei practices Internal Medicine near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists.