Dr. Janet Welch Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Janet Welch?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Welch for over 25 yrs. I wouldn't have stayed had she not been friendly, caring, and an excellent physician. I never have a problem with getting tests, referrals, or prescriptions. I highly recommend her, and have recommended her, to friends.

Review for Dr. Janet Welch

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Welch since 1997. She has been very easy to talk to - has referred me to specialists when the need arose. I have confidence in her as my doctor and would highly recommend her.

Choose another doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Long wait times, doctor never had time to see me, only pa's or students saw me then consulted with her. She is cold and uncaring and never resolved health issues. She and her nurses gave very bad advice .

Posted on August 11th, 2017