A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Wendeln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Wendeln, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendeln graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wendeln has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Louise Wendeln MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Wendeln practice?
- Dr. Janet Wendeln has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Wendeln practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.