A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Werkmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Werkmeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werkmeister
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Werkmeister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Werkmeister, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werkmeister graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Werkmeister has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Mary Werkmeister MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Werkmeister practice?
- Dr. Janet Werkmeister has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Werkmeister practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Allergists.