A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Werkmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Werkmeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werkmeister
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Werkmeister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Werkmeister, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werkmeister graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Werkmeister has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Mary Werkmeister MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Werkmeister practice?
- Dr. Janet Werkmeister has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Werkmeister practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Allergists.