Dr. Janet Werkmeister Is this you?

The BEST

Posted on December 1st, 2011

Excellent allergist.

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Helped me tremendously - have been seeing her for over 10 years. I took my father-in-law to see her: 1. she spent over 45min on the initial interview; 2. she wanted an x-ray, and called ahead so that we could get in right away; 3. she consulted with the radiologist while my father-in-law was still on the table, got me on the phone right there, told us a CAT scan would be needed, got the radiology place to do the cat scan within 20min! 4. when the cat scan indicated further follow up, she not only recommended a couple of pulmanologists, she called and got us in to one of the top guys on the east coast within 1 week!personally, i think that she saved my father-in-law's life.i recommend her highly.