A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Wilczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilczak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Wilczak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilczak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wilczak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Wilczak MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Janet Wilczak practice?
- Dr. Janet Wilczak has 10 office locations.
Dr. Janet Wilczak practices Anesthesiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Anesthesiologists.