A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Wilson practice?
Dr. Janet Wilson practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.