A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Witte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Witte is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Witte, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witte graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Witte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Melissa Witte MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Witte practice?
- Dr. Janet Witte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Witte practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.