Dr. Janet Wong MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Vernon Rockville, CT

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2014
After waiting four months for an appointment, she took about 10 minutes with me for a full body check up. Did not explain things well and I had to keep asking her questions as she was walking out of the exam room. No appointments after 3 pm (!!!) and no appointments on Mondays!

May 6th, 2012
Great Dr, shame about 2 of the office staff
Dr Wong is very nice and great at her job. I have seen her for over 9 years. However, there is a fair haired lady whom answers the phone and so called greets you when you go in - horrible! So rude, never seen her smile and is a terrible person to have sitting there to greet you. The other office staff are very nice, it's just this one woman. Can't understand why she is still working there, I dread her scowling face each time I go in! When I telephoned in for a prescription, she told me Dr Wong was not there and said the insurance company wouldnt insure me as i was too old! I said, I am 41, and I have never had problem filling the prescription! Who is she to give her opinion! I said I have been having it filled for over 3 years and never had a problem, nor does my Dr! This is the first time I had telephoned in for it, I have always been given the prescription by Dr Wong. Funny thing, I ended up filling the prescription and yes, my insurance company paid it, guess they don't think I'm too old! Who s the dermatologist here, Dr Wong or the receptionist?

January 31st, 2011
NO Informative
She prescribed without detail on how to use or when to use and what changes to expect. I need to go to the Internet to learn about side effects, handling the cream. In the Internet, I learned that a better treatment would be laser. I found out through other two doctors that laser treatment would be more efficient. I would be looking for another doctor,soon.

June 20th, 2017