Dr. Janet Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Wong?

Posted on July 20th, 2014

After waiting four months for an appointment, she took about 10 minutes with me for a full body check up. Did not explain things well and I had to keep asking her questions as she was walking out of the exam room. No appointments after 3 pm (!!!) and no appointments on Mondays!

Great Dr, shame about 2 of the office staff

Posted on May 6th, 2012

Dr Wong is very nice and great at her job. I have seen her for over 9 years. However, there is a fair haired lady whom answers the phone and so called greets you when you go in - horrible! So rude, never seen her smile and is a terrible person to have sitting there to greet you. The other office staff are very nice, it's just this one woman. Can't understand why she is still working there, I dread her scowling face each time I go in! When I telephoned in for a prescription, she told me Dr Wong was not there and said the insurance company wouldnt insure me as i was too old! I said, I am 41, and I have never had problem filling the prescription! Who is she to give her opinion! I said I have been having it filled for over 3 years and never had a problem, nor does my Dr! This is the first time I had telephoned in for it, I have always been given the prescription by Dr Wong. Funny thing, I ended up filling the prescription and yes, my insurance company paid it, guess they don't think I'm too old! Who s the dermatologist here, Dr Wong or the receptionist?

NO Informative

Posted on January 31st, 2011

She prescribed without detail on how to use or when to use and what changes to expect. I need to go to the Internet to learn about side effects, handling the cream. In the Internet, I learned that a better treatment would be laser. I found out through other two doctors that laser treatment would be more efficient. I would be looking for another doctor,soon.

Posted on July 11th, 2017