A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Woolery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Woolery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolery
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woolery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Woolery, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolery graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Woolery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Woolery MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet Woolery practice?
- Dr. Janet Woolery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Woolery practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, SC.
See Florence Psychiatrists and Florence Adolescent Specialists.